Thank you for visiting! Your privacy is important to you, and to me.
This policy explains the what type of information is collected and explains why it is used. I’m thoughtful about the personal information I ask you to provide.
Essentially, a few of cookies keeps the website happily humming. I use basic account information to contact you, if necessary, and your address and billing information to process quotes and bills.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles
- Your rights regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data is gathered
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How your data is secured
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject/You – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child– a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us/I/me(either capitalized or not) – Studio Stillae
Data Protection Principles
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent.
- The processing activities fit the purpose for which for which they were gathered and have lawful grounds. I always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data and will provide you information upon request.
- I only gather and process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. I will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- I do my best to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information: you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access: you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing: where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing: in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing: you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint: in the event that refuse your request under the Rights of Access, I will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority: you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data that is gathered
Information you provide
– Basic account information, such as an email address
– Billing Information: if request an illustration service you need to provide additional your name and address.
Information automatically collected
Not applicable (no Google Analytics)
Information from our partners
How I use your data
-To communicate with you in relation to request (to make an illustration or any other graphic design service)
– To send promotional mails (by me, not by third parties)
– To fulfil an obligation under law or contract
I use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you
- to provide you a service
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing
On the ground of legitimate interest, I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers
I process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. I reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. I will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. I save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 24 months.
I might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, I will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
I will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Sharing personal data
– I will not sell my users’ private personal information. Ever.
– I have no subsidiaries, employees, or independent contractors who could have access. So no sharing between individuals.
– Third party software is used to keep the website running securely. Find more details below.
– I may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
– If I go out of business, personal information will be deleted.
Who else can access your Personal Data
I do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. I do share your data with:
My processing partners:
My business partners:
Research BV, Groningen, The Netherlands
Connected third parties
I only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. I disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when I am legally obliged to do so. I might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, I will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Information. I will retain your information for as long as your account is active.
How I secure your data
I take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction.
Even though I try my best I can not guarantee the security of information. However, I promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches, and I will notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests.
Cookies and other technologies I use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Maaike de Backer
Last modification was made on May 24, 2018